Why attending JDD will be beneficial for you and your company
First of all, JDD is a must-see Java conference! If you live and breathe Java – not only in professional life – you will be in your element.
JDD is presented on Polish stage since 2006. After 12 years, it became an important event for local Java communities: experts, software engineers, developers, team leaders, programmers and enthusiasts. Last year conference hosted about 1000 attendees!
Top benefits of joining 13th edition of JDD:
– Wide range of the hottest Java topics that don’t repeat on other conferences
– Opportunity to learn about trending technologies
– Meet and learn new skills from top Java experts
– Sharing the knowledge from different perspectives
– Great amount of useful cases
– Exchange experience with other Java fans
– Improve your effectivity and skills
Main topics at JDD 2018 include:
Java 9, JEE, JVM, JPA JIT, Kotlin, Scala, Spring, Big Data, DDD, Web apps, Scrum, Security, DevOps, Docker, REST, TDD
Some experts, that you will be able to meet in person at JDD 2018:
Vladimir Tsukur, Grzegorz Piwowarek, Nathaniel Shutta, Jakub Pilimon, Jacek Kunicki, Oleh Dokuka, Marcin Zajączkowski, Sławomir Sobótka – more coming soon!
Where it will take place?
At Nowohuckie Centrum Kultury in Cracow
On 8-9th October 2018
Are there some discounts?
Yes! Tickets are available at: jdd.org.pl
Type: „my_boss_sent_me_there” and you will receive 10% discount for your ticket 🙂
Unique lectures, lively discussions and lots of fun coming in October 2018 – don’t hesitate, join us!